Svenska Rotor Maskiner is a high-tech company leading innovation and development of compressors and pumps for different working medias such as refrigerants, biogas, industrial air and hydrogen. We offer a wide range of service areas, applications and products, all with our unique rotor technology as its core.
SRM are continuously designing new machines for our customers in different parts of the world. Now we are expanding our design and engineering department with a new mechanical design engineer.
Our R&D center with laboratory, prototyping and design/calculation office is located in Nacka/Kummelberget outside Stockholm.
- Design compressors, pumps and other machinery in SRM:s CAD system Creo
- Perform dimensioning calculations and simulations related to the designs, both in our inhouse software and external software
- Participate in the complete chain from specification through design, prototyping and test
- Write manuals and technical information
Who are you?
You are a driven engineer interested and experienced in mechanical engineering. You have working experience in machine design of rotating equipment, preferably with compressors or pumps.
You have a practical approach to solving problems, and you know machining operations and mechanical work by experience.
We hope that you share our vision of working for a better future environment by developing technical solutions. We also hope that you enjoy working in an international environment with customer all over the planet.
SRM is a small company with big ambitions and wide knowledge base. If you have the right mindset you will become one of our future key players.
COMPETENCE / EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in 3D Cad design. Preferably Creo.
- Engineering University Masters degree, or Batchelor degree with right experience
- Preferably already experienced in designing rotating machinery
- Deep knowledge in machining, materials, metal casting
- Experience in FEM and CFD calculations is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Are you interested and want to know more?
Contact Mats Sundström CTO email@example.com
Union representative (Unionen): Roger Yrjänä 010-344 46 34
Interviews and selection are continuously processed, so send in your application as soon as possible.