- Information policy
- Code of conduct
- Quality Policy, Quality Assurance and Environmental Policy
1. Information policy
Information on this server is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The information herein may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may periodically be made to the information and will be incorporated in new editions of this document. Svenska Rotor Maskiner may make improvements or changes in wordings, products and programs described in this publication at anytime without notice.
Any person is hereby authorized to view, copy, print and distribute any document published by Svenska Rotor Maskiner on its www server provided that it is:
- for personal use
- for non-commercial use
- for information purposes
- and reference is made to Svenska Rotor Maskiner when the document is used
Note that any product, process or technology described in a document on this server may be subject of other Intellectual Property Rights owned by Svenska Rotor Maskiner and not licensed hereunder. The same may apply to Intellectual Property Rights owned by others.
General Data Collection
Svenska Rotor Maskiner wishes to protect the integrity of everyone who visits the site. Please note that Svenska Rotor Maskiner may produce statistics and general information relating to our visitors, traffic patterns and information. The aforementioned statistics and general information will not contain information that makes it possible to identify individuals.
In order to offer e.g. subscription services, it may be necessary to ask for personal information, such as name and e-mail address. Svenska Rotor Maskiner retains the right to use this information. You hereby give Svenska Rotor Maskiner permission to share information you have given for such purposes.
In addition to the personal information you provide to us, this website may use specific technology to collect technical data such as internet protocol address.
4. Code of Conduct
5. Quality Policy, Quality Assurance and Environment Policy
SRM:s business idea is to profitable develop screw compressors, screw expanders and screw pumps based on its core competence and their applications respectively and through license business, product and system deliveries increase the value to the customer.
Our customer and other stakeholder can expect;
- SRM is responsive and adopts impression from all stakeholders in order to continuously improve our business
- All stakeholders shall experience that they can trust SRM as business partner, as employer and in other relations
- SRM deliver in time and according to contract
- SRM deliver reliable products with high availability
Our employees commits to;
- Meet customer demands and other applicable conditions
- Contribute to continuously improve the business and increase the quality level of our products and services
SRM work actively to protect the environment and prevent negative environmental impact through a life-cycle perspective by;
- Improve and streamline our customers processes from an energy point of view
- We take environmental concerns as choosing suppliers
- We take environmental concerns regarding internal and external transports
- We minimize waste from production and laboratory
Our employees commits to;
- Fulfill valid environmental laws and regulations
- Contribute to continuously improve our environmental management system and environmental performance of our products and services